SEPTICFIT SEPTIC CHLORINE TABLET – 29 TABLET PAIL
Septicfit®, calcium hypochlorite tablets, is engineered for use in aerobic septic systems with tablet chlorinators. Septicfit®’s unique chemistry and size provide superior performance in most aerobic septic systems. An average household will use about 6 Septicfit® tablets (2 pounds) per month.
Septicfit®, calcium hypochlorite tablets, is engineered for use in aerobic septic systems equipped with tablet chlorinators. Septicfit®’s unique chemistry and size provide superior performance in most aerobic septic systems. Septicfit®’s unique additive package not only enhances performance, but helps keep the chlorinator tube clean and scale free.
Package contains 29 tablets with a nominal weight of 155 grams each.
- Septicfit®Kills Bacteria
- Septicfit® Eliminates Odors
- Septicfit® is a Safe Alternative to liquid chlorine bleach
- Do not mix Septicfit® or any other brand of calcium hypochlorite tablets with any other chemicals; especially swimming pool tablets
- Swimming pool tablets commonly found at your local hardware or retail store are not designed for use in any aerobic septic systems. Pool tablets are made from a chemical that is not compatible with aerobic septic systems and when used instead of a septic tablet a hazardous gas can develop. That hazardous gas can be deadly if inhaled. Mixing of those pool tablets with Septicfit® or any other tablet designed for aerobic septic systems can cause fire or explosion.
- Septicfit® is US EPA Registered – EPA Reg. No. 86460-4
- Septicfit® exceeds the NSF/ANSI 60 Standard – Certified by UL Water Treatment
- An average household will use about 6 Septicfit® tablets (2 pounds) per month.
Special Note: As with all chlorine products, Septicfit® is a Hazardous Material and can only be shipped from designated Hazardous Materials shipping centers. These types of products cannot be shipped to Post Office Boxes or by any expedited shipping methods; parcel ground shipments only. The listed price includes any applicable Hazardous Material Surcharge associated with transportation of hazardous materials.
- Item Code: 92666-03029
- SKU: Septicfit 10 lbs.
- Septic Fit Package: EZ-Stor 2G
- Number of Tablets: 29
- Approximate Weight: 10 lbs.
- NOT FOR USE IN SWIMMING POOLS